Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LEMONADE SCONES

I've seen this recipe around for some time and had forgotten about it.  Thanks to Xina on one of the forums I enter regularly it was bought back to me.

This recipe is from the About Seniors Newsletter.

Ingredients:- 3 cups SR Flour.
1 cup Cream.
1 cup Lemonade.


Method:- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a knife.
When the dough is ready the bowl will look clean and you will have a ball of very soft dough.
Gently flatten on a board and cut into suitable sizes.
Put onto a floured baking tray and paint tops with milk and egg wash.
Place in pre-heated oven for 15 mins.
Serve with butter or cream and home made fruit jam. Just delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I find this a good one to make when camping. I have found a carton of UHT cream works perfectly and doesnt take up frig room.

    ReplyDelete